What Should I Bring?
What do I need to bring to Detox?
- Six days of comfortable clothing. Make sure you bring pants and a sweater as it can be chilly
- Footwear without laces
- Insurance Card, Prescription Card and Proof of Identification
- UNOPENED cigarettes.
- All of your prescribed medications in their original bottles
- Vital contact information: Emergency Contact, Attorney, Probation Officer, EAP contact, Employer, Physician, Psychiatrist, etc
- Reading material or non-electronic means to occupy time
What should I NOT bring to Detox?
- Vap Cigarettes / E-cigarettes
- Laptops, Computers, IPads, IPods, Iwatch (anything that is electronic and can access the Internet)
- Footwear with laces
- Sweatshirt with drawstrings
- Toiletries that are alcohol based (cologne, perfume, mouthwash, nail polish, nail polish remover, hand sanitizer)
- Nothing with aerosol (i.e. deodorant, hair spray)
- Provocative Clothing
- Clothing that promotes sex, drugs or alcohol use
- Valuables (i.e. jewelry)
- Playing cards, dice or any gambling items
Note: you may bring your wallet and phone however, they will be locked in a safe and access to these items will be restricted to appointments with the Clinical Therapist.